By keeping a few of the most common essential oils in the home you can cut down on buying expensive cleaning and beauty products.
1. Clean your work surfaces, fridge, toilets etc. with a mixture of Bicarbonate of Soda and Lemon essential oils
2. Rid your dustbins & waste bins of nasty lingering smells - sprinkle a mixture of Bicarbonate of Soda, Lemon and Tea Tree oil (or pine essential oil) into the bins - leave a while before cleaning and rinsing.
3. Toilet Brush - Add a few drops of Lemon & Tea Tree Oil to your brush when you clean the toilet. This will keep your brush fresh as well as making the toilet smell clean and fresh.
4. Put a couple of drops of Eucalyptus, Peppermint & Rosemary oil onto a tissue. Breath deeply to unblock sinuses and ease headaches. Also can be put on a tissue under your pillow at night time. Burn in a diffuser while you watch TV.
5. To lift your spirits burn Sweet Orange and Rosewood essential oils in a diffuser. Place in your living room. Burning candles also helps to create a happy atmosphere. Use the same oils in a ROOM SPRAY
6. Use a room spray containing pure Lavender or Chamomile in your bedroom to help aid restful sleep.Use Aroma Natural Sleep ROOM SPRAY
7. Condition your Hair (as well as using Aroma Natural HAIR CONDITIONER) - Add 4 drops Lemon and 5 drops of Rosemary to 25ml beer and use in your final rinse.
8. Dry Hands - Add Rose, Lavender, Lemon or Geranium oils to your favourite hand cream. These will help enrich your cream and keep your hands supple and help prevent dryness. Alternatively just buy Aroma Natural HAND & BODY LOTION
9. Chillblains - Dab itchy, inflamed area with neat Lavender or Geranium oil.
10. Foot Spa - Add 3 drops Peppermint, 1 drop Rosemary & 3 drops Geranium to warm water. Soak your feet while relaxing.
Top left Orange, Geranium, Lemon, Rosemary, Peppermint, Lavender & bottom row Eucalyptus.
Please go to our ESSENTIAL OILS page or CONTACT US if you would like any more help.